Sunday 12 July 2015

WxWidgets are final.

This is great that I finally found the library , I wish to get my hands on developing softwares with. It will be standalone (expect few dlls) that will be found in the main directory , revealing that I'm using WxWidgets :P , but I don't think that will matter. Another thing is I don't want to get the hassle of compiling WxWidgets , I'll download the binaries instead. Now , lemme tell you what I'm Downloading.

http://liquidtelecom.dl.sourceforge.net/project/wxwindows/3.0.2/wxWidgets-3.0.2_headers.7z
WxWidgets-3.0.2_headers.7z

These are the header files , just like (parik.h) which contains functions , and also one more listed below.

http://liquidtelecom.dl.sourceforge.net/project/wxwindows/3.0.2/binaries/wxMSW-3.0.2_gcc471TDM_Dev.7z

They are going take a lot of time because my internet has become slow for some reason(s) , which only ISP knows :P

Stay together and grab those above to start creating applications with me , and learning how to create GUI programs. ;)
-Parikshit Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment